Church of Sv. Mark in Boguchwałow

Address: Boguchwałów 125, 48-100 Głubczyce
GPS position: 50°8'39°55′1.2″N, E
Telephone: +48774869350
Website: http://www.boguchwalow.pl.tl/Parafia-Boguchwa%26%23322%3B%F3w.htm

The church was built in 1602 in Gothic-Renaissance style, belonging among most beautiful sacral monuments in Opole region. It is located in the center of the village, among the trees and fenced with a decorating wall of a circular shape. Inside of the church, there is precious altar with valuable paintings and sculptures.

CMS, content management system, creating web pages, webdesing, e-shop