While walking and sightseeing in Krnov, a beautiful Silesian town, you can use a small, handy and smart box – an audioguide. The appliance is intended for those who want to discover historical monuments alone, without a tour guide. In a tourist information ...
Mikulášská 1015/12, Krnov
Commercial building of the palace was built in Art Nouveau in 1907, designed by architect Eduard Frank and served as textile stock market. On the turn of the 19 th and 20 th century Krnov became the center of the cloth production of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy. At that time a..
A late baroque church of Nejsvětější Trojice was built between 1780 – 1783 with a cemetery, which support a historical charm of a sleepy town. Two very artistically precious chapels are its part. The first is pseudo-rennaisance and the latter is pseudo-gotic. Except these, there..
The Jungle nature reserve preserves the remains of a floodplain forest with old massive oaks, willow trees and alder trees, which used to be a very fertile land at the confluence of Prudnik and Osoblaha rivers. In the 70´s of the last century, dewatering and field ploughing was done. However,..
48-200 Prudnik, Moszczanka 150
A rainbow trout fishery and a fishing restaurant „U Bodzia“ is the right choice for those, who are tired after all-day trip to the mountains, where they could admire beautiful views to the countryside. The fishery is situated in village of Moszczanka and it is divided into four parts..
ul. Szpitalna 8
The Basilica in Branice was built between 1929 and 1932 in the heart of “Městečko Milosrdí” - in the complex of hospital for neural and psychical patient´s foundation. The foundation´s patron is a bishop of Olomouc - sufragan J. M. Nathan. The building was patterned on the ancient..
Středisko volného času Méďa, příspěvková organizace Dobrovského 16, Krnov
Shooting house is the third one in this place. It was built in the years 1907-1908 in honor of the sixty anniversary of ruling of Emperor Franz Joseph I. It has been built by Joseph Hartel according to design by Leopold Bauer, a Viennese architect and an important native of Krnov. It is a..
Janov 19, 793 84
Museum is located in a village hall building. There is a collection of valuable artifacts concerning geology of Janov locality and its history from the Middle Ages to the 19th century . Based on 750 centenary of the founding of r . 1251, and the village became a..
The Swedish column comes from 1633 and was built up by the owner of Slezské Pavlovice at that time, Johan Gottfried Kolunksi as a Thanksgiving for Swedish army forces withdrawal. Originally, 5 meters high, trilateral obelisk was built up by the northern border with Poland. Later, when..
48-200 Prudnik, ul.Kościuszki 1A
Villa of the Frankel family from the 19th century is now a property of Prudnik town. The villa was rebuilt in 2011 and now there is a cultural center of Prudnik. The villa was built by Hermann Frankel, the son of a former industrialist Samuel, who was the founder and owner of textile plants in..
Moszczanka street 134, 48-200 Prudnik
The fishery and a fishing restaurant, situated in village of Moszczanka, offer a perfect relaxation after a long and exhausting day at work. Trout fishing or just its tasting is an attraction for everyone. The fishery is situated in Opavské Mountains and it is available all-year long for both..