While walking and sightseeing in Krnov, a beautiful Silesian town, you can use a small, handy and smart box – an audioguide. The appliance is intended for those who want to discover historical monuments alone, without a tour guide. In a tourist information ...
District museum of Glubczyce region (Powiatowe Muzeum Ziemi Głubczyckiej)
Lookout tower and museum opening hours:
In summer season: Tuesday to Thursday 10 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
(from June 1 to June 30) Friday 11 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Sunday (the 2nd and 4th in month) 1 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Monday, Saturday closed
Out of peak season: Tuesday – Friday 10 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
(from Oct 1 to May 31) Sunday (the 2nd and 4th in month) 12 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
Last entry 15 – 30 min before closing.
Full – PLN 3
Reduced – PLN 2
On Wednesdays - admission is free of charge for permanent expositions and most exhibitions except lookout terrace.
There are four permanent expositions:
- the exhibition of the World War II
- the exhibition of archeology
- the exhibition of ethnography (objects originated in former Eastern Poland and pre-war Glubczyce region)
- the exhibition dedicated to town hall and square of Glubczyce
In November 2012 the seasonal exhibitions will be held:
- Ceramic and graphics of a local collecting (from May 2013)
- “Zkouška životopisu”, an anniversary exhibition of M. Zawisla (from January 31, 2013)