Nanebevzetí Panny Marie Church

GPS position: 50°13′17.045″N, 17°36′4.175″E

The dominance of the village is the Nanebevzetí Panny Marie parish church built between 1866 and 1870, made of red bricks in monumental Neo-gothic way. Its interior is also very valuable and its decoration has been kept in an unified style. The church stands out especially when arriving in the village from Třemešná.

CMS, content management system, creating web pages, webdesing, e-shop