The Swedish column


The Swedish column comes from 1633 and was built up by the owner of Slezské Pavlovice at that time, Johan Gottfried Kolunksi as a Thanksgiving for Swedish army forces withdrawal.  Originally, 5 meters high, trilateral obelisk was built up by the northern border with Poland.  Later, when Polish border was changed in 1959, the column was located on Polish side of the border.

CMS, content management system, creating web pages, webdesing, e-shop