Catalogue

+ filter Communities + filter Communities + filter Communities + filter Communities + filter Communities
















Arrange by: Name Price

Cultural center of Glubczyce

ul. Kościuszki 24, Głubczyce

The cultural center is also the seat of the tourist information office: Contact: Kościuszki Street 24 48-100       Głubczyce Tel. +48 (77) 485 21 51   Email: mokglubczyce@wp.pl

Museum of Głubczyce region

Rynek 1, Głubczyce

The museum is located in the town hall, reconstructed between 2006 and 2008. The museum covers the first floor and the ancient draper stalls on the ground floor (total area covers circa 900 square meters) and also the middle age lookout tower. Inside of the draper stalls there are floor tiles..

Franciscan monastery and church in Glubczyce

ul. Zakonna 6, Głubczyce

Franciscan monastery and church was founded in 1448 by the last earl of Opava and Glubczyce from the Premyslid family, Jan Pobožný. Temporary complex was built in 1753 - 1770, designed by Jan Inocenc Topper of Prudnik. The complex consists of the monastery building of a quadrangle shape with a..

Town hall in Głubczyce

Rynek 1, Głubczyce

Written records concerning the town hall in Glubczyce come from the second half of the 14th century. It was built in the place where there used to be a merchant house and its parts were used within the reconstruction. It was rebuilt into the Renaissance style in the 16th century. Later, in the..

Museum of Prudnik region (Muzeum Ziemi Prudnickiej) in Prudnik

48-200 Prudnik, ul. Bolesława Chrobrego 5

An armory house - the seat of the museum is located in the building neighbouring the ramparts and two bulwarks from the 15th century. In the middle ages the weaponry was deposited here. Later, the buildings were used as prison, tank and youth hostel. Thanks to the effort of Jozef Wierzynski and..

Details
Price from
2 zł

The castle tower – „Vokova věž”

48-200 Prudnik, Plac Zamkowy

The Vok tower is the oldest monument of Prudnik. It remains from middle-aged castle, which was built in the second half of the 13th century by Czech baron of the Rozmberk family - Petr Vok. The town of Prudnik was established just under the castle.   The tower is of a circular..

The Evangelical Church

Husovo náměstí, Krnov

The evangelical religion in the Krnov region has been about 500 years old. In the middle age it was greatly disseminated by the margrave Georg Hohenzollern, also called Pious, a staunch proponent of the Luther doctrine, who bought the principality of Krnov from the Šelenberk family at the..

Lookout tower Hraniční vrch

A lookout tower of a unique iron frame, consisting of the two areas connected with a metal footbridge. The lookout was opened in autumn 2011. It is located nearby Czech-Polish border in Mesto Albrechtice locality. To access the lookout, follow the blue touristic marking from Mesto Albrechtice and..

Jezdecké centrum

Nádražní 5, Město Albrechtice, 793 95

Training riders and horses , children's classes, recreational horse riding, participation in the competition in parkuovém jumping - kids , adults , day and individual care for the horses .

Details
Price from
200 Kč Výcviková hodina s instruktorem

The Church of St. Benedict

Bruntálská ulice, Krnov

Church from the early 13 th century is one of the oldest churches in the Moravian-Silesian Region. It includes a Romanesque rotunda, which was built in the 13 th century. In archaeological research, which ended in 2003, were discovered late Romanesque, Gothic and Renaissance frescoes. The..

CMS, content management system, creating web pages, webdesing, e-shop