While walking and sightseeing in Krnov, a beautiful Silesian town, you can use a small, handy and smart box – an audioguide. The appliance is intended for those who want to discover historical monuments alone, without a tour guide. In a tourist information ...
- The best way to get to know Silesia
- Silesia without borders by bike
- In the footsteps of the Friars Minor
- Silesia – an oasis of unparalleled relaxation
- A kingdom of relaxation
- Silesia without borders from viewing towers and viewing points
- By horse and by train, Silesia without borders
- Silesia without borders, full steam ahead
- A Garden full of animals
- Foto efekt
Silesia – an oasis of unparalleled relaxation
Opolskie Bieszczady – the rokliny border landscape, trails for walkers and cyclists, unrefined nature: the Góra Gipsowa (Plaster Mountain) nature reserve, the Mokre-Lewice Protected Landscape Area, Głubczycki Las Nature Park (Glubczyce Forest) and a wide variety of interesting places on the Czech and Polish sides of the border: churches, museum, viewing towers.
Schedule of events
About this portal
This portal allows providers of accommodation and additional services in the areas of tourism Micro Krnovsko, district Prudnik and district Glubczyckého to publish their services.
For more information please contact:
Mikroregion Krnovsko: +420 554 697 412, email@example.com
Powiat Prudnicki: +48 77 438 17 36, firstname.lastname@example.org
Powiat Glubczycki: +48 77 405 36 88, email@example.com