While walking and sightseeing in Krnov, a beautiful Silesian town, you can use a small, handy and smart box – an audioguide. The appliance is intended for those who want to discover historical monuments alone, without a tour guide. In a tourist information ...
Husovo náměstí, Krnov
The evangelical religion in the Krnov region has been about 500 years old. In the middle age it was greatly disseminated by the margrave Georg Hohenzollern, also called Pious, a staunch proponent of the Luther doctrine, who bought the principality of Krnov from the Šelenberk family at the..
Revoluční 966/56, Krnov
First mention about organ manufacturing in Moravia and Silesia comes from the late 17 th century and is connected with family Ryšánek from Opava. In 1812 in Sosnová was born Franz Rieger, the company founder. He became well-known throughout the Silesian region as an organbuilder..
Láryšov 112, Býkov-Láryšov
Opening hours: by appointment Payment method: Cash or account transfer The stable of Láryšov offers: Horseriding courses Horseriding courses for reduced prices Intensive summer courses and camps Stable excursions for children Horseriding courses for children..
The festival of foreign and domestic friends. Local nursery, elementary and art schools are presenting here, as well as the ensembles from neighbouring Poland. Performace of professional artists, conjurers, dancers, non-profit corporations as well as formal evening party is also a part of..
The erratic boulder reminds the period about 250 - 800 thousand years ago, when it was dragged to Osoblažsko region by the continental glacier from southern Sweden. With its dimensions - 220 x 130 x 120 centimeters and its estimated weight - 4,7 tons – is one of the largest..
Originally, a railway connection in Osoblaha locality, was to be of a standard gauge and was to start in Mesto Albrechtice, then continue farther towards Slezské Rudoltice. Due to financial reasons, the village of Třemešná was determined as the beginning of the railway. Yet, the narrow..
48-200 Prudnik, Wieszczyna
The district of Prudnik town offers more than 30km of footpaths, cycling paths and riding paths in protected area of Opavské Mountains and in its close surroundings. There are many worth-seeing and worth-visiting destinations, such as Sv. Frantisek Sanctuary, Franciscan monastery, ponds and a..
The campsite (***) is located 12 km from Głubczyce and 2 km from border crossing between Poland and the Czech Republic. This facility is of a good standard thanks to the Polish Federation of Camping “Mister Camping 1995” award. In 1999 the campsite reached the 3rd place, in 2000..
Hlavní náměstí 25, Krnov, 794 01
Today's Town hall as it is preserved was built in 1901-1903 in the neo-Renaissance spirit spiced with Art-Nouveau elements according to plans by the Viennese architect Moritz Hintrager. Construction was carried out by Ernest Latzel and Alois Geldner. The building stands on the grounds of the..
This iron bridge connecting the center of Krnov with the Opavská Street originates from 1900. In 2007 it was declared a cultural monument. It is the only bridge surviving the World War II.