While walking and sightseeing in Krnov, a beautiful Silesian town, you can use a small, handy and smart box – an audioguide. The appliance is intended for those who want to discover historical monuments alone, without a tour guide. In a tourist information ...
Smetanův okruh 2, Krnov, 794 01
At the site of today's school building used to stay the provincial house, belonging to the castle until 1876. The building was part of the rampart. The corridor going through the first floor hallway led from the Castle to the St. Martin´s Church. After the Silesian War the building lost of its..
depo Osoblaha, okres Bruntál
Since 2002, “The day of Třemešná ve Slezsku - Osoblaha railway” takes place every June. The event is on the list of narrow gauge railways concerning Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. The aim of the events is to vary the everyday traffic on the railway and make the..
A parish church of Sv. Urban is a baroque building built in1767, with a roof and a tower fixed not long ago.
Náměstí Hrdinů 6, Krnov
Some of old suburban houses had to be taken down because of building up of this complex in 1924. Previously there used to be hospital insurance office, however, nowadays the building serves as a clinic. At the entrance of the building are to found graffito depictingvarious crafts, such as bakers,..
Osoblaha, Obecní park, okres Bruntál
Osoblaha park area is determined for both an active leisure and walks and relaxing. It offers an in-line track, tennis and volleybal courts, in summer - a nature open air swimming with a pool of 50 x 25 meters, including a pool for children and a snack bar. There is also a football pitch and a..
A bordering peak Biskupská kupa, 900 meters high, with a lookout tower on the top, dominates this entire part of Moravskoslezský district. The lookout tower is the oldest brick tower in Jeseníky region. It was made of stone in 1898 by a German touristic corporation MSSGV (Zuckmantel section in..
The cemetery was founded in 1860 and up to now, 140 gravestones have been preserved. Many of them have been damaged, however the grave of Fränkel family, which had a significant meaning for the town of Prudnik, is still to be found. Also, a memorial of Jews, who were killed in Prudnik..
„Jozífek“ was built between 1700 and 1702 of hewn larch wood on the stone socle. The building is located on the hillock, serving as cemetery church. The church is an example of a creative folk art and culture of the region. The interior is richly decorated with frescos and paintings...
Náměstí Hrdinů 2, Krnov
It became important inn in the history of the town of Krnov. The hotel was named The White Horse Inn, and was built to make the town more attractive. Johann Flemmich, the later owner of the inn, let built a dance hall, a bowling alley and a garden terrace for summer time. At the..